Diploma in Dialysis Technology colleges in Kerala
There are enormous diploma in dialysis technology colleges in Kerala. Rayhan group of institutions is one among the colleges that provide diploma courses in dialysis technician in Kerala. The course trains our students with proper learning materials and makes them capable to handle dialysis machines used on patients.
Dialysis is a process which cleans the metabolic waste and excess electrolyte from patient’s body.It is a critical process so the students should be well trained in various treatment procedures required to perform dialysis. The process should be carried out with proper hygiene and care otherwise patients will get infected also may experience many complications. Renal diseases are increasing nowadays so the scope and role of a dialysis technician are also increasing.
An experienced dialysis technician needs to be note downed and well known for essential details like
- To perform dialysis
- Measure vital signs such as blood pressure, pulse rate, oxygen saturation etc.
- Specialize in handling equipment and dialysis machines.
- Supervising the purification process.
- Monitoring blood and dialysate flow rates.
- Cleaning and inspecting the dialysis machine.
- Ensure infection control and patient safety.
- Handling dialysis complications.
|Eligibility||+2 science(min 40% marks obtained in science stream)|
|Course type||Diploma course|
The diploma in dialysis technician is also shortly called DDT. The main aim of this course is to monitor and operate the dialysis machine, which removes the excess waste and fluids from the patient’s blood whose kidney is not functioning properly.
Completing the dialysis course from our college will make our students:
- Qualified technicians and they will be capable of performing dialysis therapy and other procedures of treatment.
- They can monitor and calculate blood levels.
- They can prepare post-treatment reports.
- They can work on protocols for equipment evaluation for patients as well as staff.
- Graduates in the course will be trained to educate and communicate with the patients and various procedures and assure success in the procedures.
- They can perform different modalities of dialysis treatment.
Book your valuable seat quickly, those who are interested to do diploma in dialysis technician from Rayhan group of institution.
Scope of the course
Any students who complete the course successfully can get jobs in top hospitals( private or government hospitals) and in clinics as a, dialysis technician, clinical coordinator, lecturer in the field, etc. the average salary of a dialysis technician starts from INR 2 Lakhs per annum.it can be increased with the experience and specialization in the field.
In the course, a student will be studying:
- Different techniques like administrating hemodialysis treatments.
- Basic anatomy, physiology, pathology, dialysis preparation, dialysis machine setup, interpretation, extracorporeal circuit, maintenance of renal equipment, monitoring of the types of equipment, safety and sanitation, intravenous fluids injection, professional standards, and ethics.
- Various specializations in cardiac care, respiratory care, imaging sciences technology and clinical medical lab technologies, etc.
Students who are seeking admission in the field should have compulsory knowledge in subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, and maths during their +2 and SSLC. Students who are passionate and interested in the para-medical course can join the Diploma in dialysis technician.. Get your admission from the best institute for diploma in dialysis technician college in Kerala.